Today I was so thankful to have been nominated for an Inspiring Blog Award from a fellow interior’s blogger.. Interior Thinking.
It is so lovely to know that there are people out there in the blogosphere that are willing to take time out of their day to swing by, read and sometimes even comment on my blog. Makes it all worth it!
So thank you Interior Thinking for the nomination and reminding me of how awesome you all are.
In acceptance of the blog I have included below 7 facts about myself & 15 blogs which I love reading.
- I am currently studying for my Diploma in Interior Design & Decoration.
- I work part-time in design and construction, designing kitchens, bathrooms, laundries and outdoor BBQ areas for our clients.
- I also run my own business Penny Street Interiors which provides online interior design services to the public (you can view the website here)
- I am marrying my best friend of 10 years on the 12th of October 2013! Yay.. i know totally exciting right?
- I am a perfectionist – which is sometimes my downfall.
- I love pumping iron and going to the gym! Yup – I’m a bit of a gym junkie!
- I am willing to try anything at least once (if it doesn’t work out, at least I can say I’ve given it a go)
Okay, so it’s not quiet 15 but its close and not all interiors related, but nevertheless they are awesome, so please check them out.
- The top 10 of Anything & Everything
- Fashion Toast
- All Things Jasmine
- The Zoe Pages
- Project Palermo
- Talulah Lee
- Diary of an Interior Novice
- La Maison by Karine
- Fashion Mayann
- Paris vs New York
- Ellis Black Design
- Vintage Vibe
In order to accept this award you must:
1. Display the award image on your blog page.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
5. Notify your bloggers of their nomination and link to their posts.